Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What I have been up to for the last 5 months

OK, so it's been almost half a year since I last wrote and that is my fault.

As the saying goes... I accept total responsibility for my actions and take full rewards or punishment for my actions.

I acted on nothing.

To catch you up to speed I sent the form for the hard money loand to my hard money lender and I did not know it at the time but although she talked a good game saying she use to be a paralegal and understood legal speak, she really did not understand the form.

As a matter of fact there is a part of the form that flat out says the lender of the money has to let the borrower know if they change the address of where the payment is to be sent in writing in a reasonable amount of time so the borrower can send the payment on time and not be late. (it's all standard stuff, I'm not kidding check it out)

For what ever reason that bit threw her for a serious loop.

Being accused of stalking is not something I am use too, and I being a shallow and vain man (I am kidding) I do not do business with people who make me feel uncomfortable (that part I am not kidding about).

So I basically told her I don't want to have any business dealings with her any more and asked her to loose my contact information.

She still e-mails me, sends me text, and sends me photos, all of them saying that she will never be in contact with me again. Just like the last e-mails, text, and photos the months before said.

 This is one of those things that does not happen to most people but I am blessed (again... kidding) with this kind of stupid crap every now and then and I use it as a lesson for the people I talk to.

Be mindful of who you go into business with, some people might be able to be great at the start of a project but end up making you crash and burn before you get to where you want to go.

5 Months later here I am...

A lot has changed in the last 5 months...

I was in a relationship when I started, and now I'm not in one.

I wanted to start a youtube channel but not only does the camera add 10 lbs it also shows every fault you have and I have a ton (aka I am too ugly for video LOL).

A few months ago I was shooting my mouth off at work about how I could teach anyone how to be a millionaire in 10 years, and all it really takes is sacrifice and dedication when one of the guys I know took me   aside and said he was willing to do what needed to be done.

I explained the first part was to not accumulate any more debt, the next was to cut his cost of living by 10%, and then to either debt snow ball or debt avalanche his debt and use the 10% he was saving from his cost of living as the debt accelerator.

He was really making great strides and then he went and bought a stero for his car that if he cranks it and opens the trunk he can rattle the windows in his parents house. (he is still in his early 20's these things happen) I explained he will need to start over and do it all over again.

He and I were at lunch one day and he asked if there was any way to speed up the process and I told him that he can start a business, I used the fact that I use to import cell phones from Taiwan wholesale and then sell them below retail and I paid off a great deal of debt before ebay closed my store. (long story, I will not bore you with it)

He batted around a few ideas about going into business but long story short we agreed to start a company investing in mobile homes.

***

I don't know how to segue into this so I'm just going to explain it in one short little paragraphs right here.

I knew I wanted to invest in Mobile Homes for a while and I didn't have the money, so I read about the red paper clip guy and knew I could not do that, but I could make a little money, invest that money into something and that would make money that I could invest in to make a greater profit and keep doing that.

So I wrote an e-book (and not a very good one at that) about how to open a bank account in the Cayman Islands, its not great but it does tell you how to do it and I think everyone in their right mind should keep some money off shore in a bank backed by gold and that book does that. And it gave me the money to invest in one half of a breading pair of Yorkie miniature dogs.

I don't know if you have ever raised dogs... but it's a labor of love and a lot of clean up. The little guys are cute but messy.

After a while, I had enough from the Yourkie's to buy into one half of a breading pair of Siberian Cats.

From that one deal by reinvesting my profits... I got into a deal where I am half owner of 6 Siberian Breading Cats. 4 Queens and 2 Studs.

Right now I have a litter of cute little ones that are 5 weeks old of three boys and three girls and two more litters on the way from the other two Queens.

My cat breeding partner and I get between $900 and $1,200 for each kitten depending on the coloring and definition so I will be able to use my half of the next litter to invest in mobile homes.

And that is enough about that.

***

And ... I work for a company that says it's going to lay off 8 to 10% of it's work force, and every day a few more people are leaving with boxes in their hands and empty desk left where they once sat.

Oh yeah...  the first mobile home that fits my partners and my "Lonnie Deal" investment style I had to kill, but that will be in my next post. 

This is just a fast forward get you up to speed post, but now you know.

I will post about the busted "Lonnie Deal" tomorrow.

Have a Super Fantastic Totally Awesome Incredibly Great Day
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment